Manufacturers invest in innovation to make their products stand out on busy retail shelves and GEA’s legacy of innovation in process design adds value to manufacturer’s new products, enabling them to produce cost-effective solutions for products in the marketplace.
GEA has access to market-leading technology and, possibly, the most comprehensive reservoir of processing knowledge and experience in the world today. With innovation a key part of GEA culture, improvements in process design, allied with extensive knowledge of products in the market, result in world-class solutions for the manufacture of household cleaners.
However, it is not the technology itself nor the experience and expertise alone that matters, it’s the way in which the whole package comes together to conceive, design, build and run the most advanced hygienic processing plants, modules and solutions for your application: that’s the real GEA magic. Our expertise includes:
- reception and storage of raw materials
- distribution and dosing of raw materials
- mixing technology with buffer tanks
- homogenization systems
- product storage in bulk tanks
- transfer lines to tanks and filling lines
- distribution of utilities such as water, air and steam
- clean-in-place (CIP) systems, automation and process control
Products & technologies
Please contact us for information on relevant products
Let's stay in touch!