Compliance with hygiene and quality standards is an essential aspect of manufacturing and production in the cosmetics industry.
GEA is a recognised supplier to the process industries of liquid and semi-solid cosmetics. Our extensive know-how and several decades of experience with both process know-how and equipment mean that GEA has the right processing system for your specific application and productivity requirements.
High pressure homogenization is a fundamentally important process concerning the use of color pigments in emulsions because it enables efficient particle dispersion to create a suspension with much longer separation times than traditional mixtures.
GEA supply state-of-the-art plant that ensures hygienic operability, gentle product handling, repeatable processing and future-proof manufacturing lines. Our expertise includes, among others:
- reception and storage of raw materials
- distribution and dosing of raw materials
- mixing technology with buffer tanks
- homogenization systems
- product storage in bulk tanks
- transfer lines to tanks and filling lines
- distribution of utilities such as water, air and steam
- clean-in-place (CIP) systems, automation and process control
Products & technologies
Please contact us for information on relevant products
Let's stay in touch!