Ensuring Your Peace of Mind
As global dairy producers constantly strive for higher quality, value added products, they often turn to proven technology providers for processing support.
Development of new dairy products can be a costly and labor-intensive investment for many customers. Add to that complex formulation, detailed process design and plant validation, this can become a daunting process for some customers to undertake alone.
GEA understands this very well and this is why we built dedicated test centers designed to help you to confidently trial your products before scaling up production.
Critical process technologies including separation, formulation, mixing, evaporation, and drying are available in our many small-scale test plants enabling you to conveniently prove your product or process before making a large-scale investment.
Working alongside our team of dedicated process experts, you will be able to formulate your products, refine recipes and then produce them at a small scale. We will then help you to evaluate the final product properties and to refine the process design before you scale up.
With decades of process experience gained from food processing plants all over the world, our test centers give you the confidence that the process units we deliver are optimized to suit the local process and environmental conditions. In addition, the ongoing refinements that we make through offline testing will ultimately benefit the final solution for your production facility.
Process design is only part of our offering. With GEA, you have access to the latest technologies, equipment and engineering expertise, which we will combine to deliver your complete end-to-end solution.
Our test centers are:
- Liquid Mixing – Copenhagen (Denmark), Ahaus (Germany)
- Heat treatment – Ahaus (Germany)
- Aseptic Processing – Ahaus (Germany)
- Homogenization – Parma (Italy)
- Separation – Oelde (Germany)
- Powder mixing – Hamilton (New Zealand)
- Spray Drying – Copenhagen (Denmark); Maryland (USA)
- Freeze Drying – Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Evaporation/distillation/membrane filtration – Karlsruhe (Germany)
- Filtration – Hudson (USA)
- Freezing – Vancouver (Canada); Bakel (Netherlands)
- Thermoforming packaging – Wallau (Germany)
- Slicing and loading – Kempten (Germany)
- Vertical packaging – Weert (Netherlands)
- Food processing and packaging – Frisco (TX, USA)
Contact us to find out more about how GEA can ensure your peace of mind.