With T-smart, GEA offers a valve concept with basic functions, designed for economical processes. For T-smart a deliberate decision was made not to offer a large number of options – for the benefit of the user. T-smart, of course, still provides all the variants and equipment options (e.g. housing combinations, various sealing materials, feedback systems) required by the process.
The T-smart product label stands for
- Standardized valve concept
- Small and compact design
- New standards with regard to ease of use and maintenance
- Proven GEA quality and process reliability
- High cost-effectiveness of production
The design – small and compact
T-smart seat valves are characterized by their extremely compact design. The resulting low weight enables easy handling especially for servicing work. Other advantages of this design only become obvious at “second glance”:
- Balanced valve disks prevent undesirable water hammers, especially if the direction of flow is reversed (valve is closed in direction of flow), thus further improving process reliability.
- Actuator systems kept short to minimize air consumption and reduce operating costs
- Design which enable gentle handling of the product
- Conformity with all hygienic requirements
- Full CIP/SIP capability
- Unparalleled ease of maintenance
T-smart Divert Valves 2000 are used for converging media from two pipes into one pipe. T-smart divert valves are fitted with single-acting pneumatic actuators type NC (normally closed), alternatively type NO (normally open), and are available in 2 different housing combinations (2017 and 2027 connections).