This skid has been designed for hot milk or whey skimming, milk cleaning, monitoring of the cream fat content as well as automatic tank standardization for milk. It is equipped with a GEA ecocream skimming separator, the GEA IO control system, a booster pump for the operating water, a solids tank and a pump for the solids discharge. All instruments required to fulfill the above tasks are likewise integrated.
The actual rack of the skid is made of stainless steel, all electrical and pneumatical connections are already installed. The unit is designed for dry-room operation. This functionally tested equipment is an automatic, flexible and operational working unit, allowing quick installation and commissioning.
All product-contacting parts are made of stainless steel. FDA approved materials are available for the seals. The hygienic design of the unit is certified by sanitary standards.
Easy operation is ensured through the combination of the skid hardware and the IO control system. The processor achieves automatically constant and defined results. The operator can choose between the most effective operating results or an economical approach. Longer production times and production safety are simultaneously assured.
Standard scope of delivery
- GEA ecocream separator
- Frequency converter
- GEA proplus system for extending ejection intervals
- Special tools
- Basic spare parts
- Booster pump for operation water
- Necessary instrumentation in order to fulfill the dairysmart tasks
- GEA IO control system
- Solids tank and pump for solids discharge
- Feed flow control
- Back pressure control
- Cream fat control
- Conversion kit for a clarification unit
- Conversion kit for a bacterial clarification unit
- Milk cleaning / remixing: 3000 l/h – 15,000 l/h
- Milk skimming: 3000 l/h – 15,000 l/h
- Whey skimming: 3000 l/h – 15,000 l/h
- Milk clarification: 3000 l/h – 15,000 l/h
- Bacterial clarification: 3000 l/h – 10,000 l/h