The modular cooling tower system can be expanded and customized, and there are standard solutions available for various capacity requirements. This system is standardized to a great degree and has been adapted to a great number of customer wishes. Around 80 % is available as standard solutions, with the remaining 20 % implemented as customized engineering. The factory-preassembled modules are employed primarily for smaller projects, for which the customer enjoys significant cost advantages. The larger the project, on the other hand, the more effective are field-erected cooling towers. Our engineers make customized modifications to meet your special requirements.
This range of cooling tower cells is designed to cool small water flows. There are 7 different sizes that cover water flows from 5 to 150 m3 per hour. The towers are completely prefabricated and shop tested. The thermal performance of these cooling towers is optimized with regard to the use of water and power consumption. Noise production of the standard tower is low due to the configuration with an axial ventilator. In case of severe noise requirements several extensions are possible. The equipment is full corrosion resistant and provides a long lasting reliable solution for generation of cold water.
The cooling towers of the CMDR series provide an optimal price-quality balance. This is due to the aerodynamic configuration with an axial fan on the top of the cell. The ventilator is driven by a solid geared motor and high efficiency fan blades. The CMDR series are build modular up to 120 square meter. The cooling performance will be guaranteed for your application and we will calculate the noise impact for your site. The high standard of corrosion free materials provide a sustainable long life cycle. Application is in chemical industry as well as large HVAC projects. Small cells are pre-assembled and larger cells will be erected directly on site. All complete cells can be lifted completely. Best choice for man and environment.
Polacel CMDI cooling towers are open cooling tower made of durable materials. The stainless steel frame are designed for a long life time. The motor is outtside the airstream, by rightangle gearbox. Construction fan deck and fan stack are FRP. Multi cell application are in-Line or Back-to-Back .
Polacel CMDIF Cooling towers with FRP frame are designed to cool low to medium water flows. The modular range Polacel CMDIF can meet easily most cooling needs and to all constraints in terms of space, whether for a new project or for an adaptation to an existing basin when replacing an existing tower. Polacel CMDIF cooling towers can be installed independently, one beside the other (in-line configuration) or in a back to back configuration. The thermal performance of these cooling towers is optimal and operation is effective. Because they can recycle about 95% of the cooled water, the Polacel CMDIF cooling towers represent the best solution for the preservation of the environment.
The Polacel cross flow cooling tower is quiet and economical, and has a high cooling capacity. The modular system can be easily adjusted to suit cooling requirements and the space available. The cooling towers have optimal performance and run problem-free. The considerable savings in water usage (95%+), and the exceptionally low noise level make the economical crossflow cooling towers the best choice for both man and the environment
TCO / RCO systems combine a high cooling capacity with low noise fan. The modules are supplied ready to use and they are easy to adjust to cooling requirements and the available space, whether they are used singly or in series. The cooling performance of these cooling towers is optimal and operation is problem free. With a 95%+ saving in water, the efficient TCO / RCO systems are the best choice for man and his enviroment.