The mixing tank is first filled with fresh water and the dry ingredients are loaded into the hopper. Then the water starts to circulate and the automatic hopper valve is opened. An advanced venturi pump circuit ensures the ingredients are dissolved and premixed into a
liquid, before entering the mixing tank. The stirring device has two three-wing propellers. After mixing, the brine is pumped into the storage tank, and injector brine tank or another site.
- Fill with fresh water and load dry ingredients
- Water starts to circulate
- Advanced venturi ensures the ingredients are dissolved and premixed
- Two three-wing propellers
- After mixing, brine is pumped into the storage tank
An advanced venturi pump circuit, with easy-to-change application-dependent nozzles, ensures the ingredients are dissolved and premixed into the liquid, before entering the mixing tank. Even working with materials which are difficult to mix, complete homogeneity can be obtained. Features like a pressure transducer for automatic water dosing, level control and pump protection in combination with the ingredient hopper that is placed at an ergonomically height, ensure this machine is easy to use.
- Modular and flexible design
- An advanced venturi pump circuit
- Complete homogeneity can be obtained